InShip from DB Computer Solutions:
Automating Supplier Invoice Processing for Savings and Profits
InShip from DB Computer Solutions has been described as a game changer. This system delivers a host of Accounts Payable information to users, increases payment accuracy, and speeds the entire process for greater productivity. Users of InShip often experience a huge increase in back office efficiency, enabling them to redeploy staff to other, more profitable, value-added tasks.
If your company is processing supplier invoices manually, InShip is designed to transform the functions of the AP workflow from what is often a cumbersome manual process, to an online facility for efficient processing and back-office cost savings.
InShip delivers many benefits which companies will find useful. Here are only a few:
- Up to 80% cost savings compared to manual processes.
- Greater accuracy, ensuring you pay only what you owe to suppliers.
- Price Watch notifies you if a supplier increases their price.
- Click Google for Additional Product Information: just click on an invoice line and you get the Google search results for that product, for insight and comparison.
- Automated Statement Reconciliation increases accuracy and efficiency by automatically detecting issues between statements and invoices.
- Automatically forwards supplier invoices to the right person in your business for review and approval, no matter where they are.
- Seven years data storage reduces physical paper storage costs.
- Significant increases in back-office efficiency and productivity, with a beneficial ROI.
- Fully integrated with Sage accounting software, InShip minimises data double-entry and increases accuracy.
The graph below highlights time savings / increased efficiency of moving to InShip:
Users of InShip discover that the cost of this robust online solution is 80% less than manual costs due to resulting efficiency, accuracy, and reduction in ‘hard costs’. Those seemingly inexpensive activities like opening supplier invoices, scanning them, uploading them, storing them – all those costs add up to an approximate manual processing cost of €4.00 per item.
Compare that to InShip at less than 35 cent per item.
To book a demonstration, or for more information, we hope you’ll contact us soon.
firstname.lastname@example.org 061 480980