|Sage 200cloud Standard Description||Sage 200cloud Benefits|
|Is Sage 200cloud Standard Right for you?||Tailoring to Meet Your Requirements|
|Latest Release||Free 30-Day Trial|
Sage 200cloud Standard Description
Sage 200cloud Standard is a powerful, state-of-the-art, fully cloud-enabled accounting and management software solution that provides the agility and insight companies require in today’s demanding environment. Developed for growing businesses, most companies who adopt Sage 200cloud Standard have around 30 – 50 employees. However, Sage 200cloud Standard can accommodate up to 200 users.
Upon registering for subscription-based Sage 200cloud Standard, the software application is downloaded into registered user devices: PC, laptop or tablet.
Data entries are automatically migrated to your business’s secure Sage 200cloud Standard database held in the cloud, not only for access but for robust backup.
- A cost-effective upgrade path for businesses who have outgrown Sage 50c or similar accounting software solutions
- Fully cloud-driven, enabling quick access to your accounting software at anytime, from anywhere
- Driven by MS Office 365 for real-time availability of critical data on a wide range of mobile devices. No more downtime – collaborate and make decisions on-the-fly
- 24/7/365 ability to access critical management data for on-the-go insight
- Manage all accounting, manufacturing, supply chain, business intelligence and more
- Speed order entry and dispatch for high customer service levels
- Speed invoicing for improved cashflow, even from the field
- Flexible and scalable
- Automatic, secure financial data backup
- Fully VAT and legislation compliant in Ireland
- Future-proofed with continual upgrades by Sage development engineers
- Facilitates Remote Working
Is Sage 200cloud Standard Right for you?
See a series of charts comparing the functionalities of Sage 200cloud Standard, Sage 200cloud, and Sage 50c to see which solution is right for your growing business. Click here for the comparison.
Tailoring to Meet Your Requirements
Sage 200cloud Standard is designed with the flexibility required to meet the needs of vertical industries.
Sage 200cloud Standard includes the Modules every business requires for accounting, management, compliance, and business insight. These include:
- Financials (core accounting ledgers, powerful SQL database for increased management insight) meets all accounting and finance requirements
- Business Intelligence to facilitate deep-dives into your company’s financial data, enabling a true 365-degree view of your operations
- Excel Reporting Tools – reports include Nominal, customer, supplier and stock
- Sage CRM – fully integrated with Sage 200cloud Standard to centralise all customer data, yielding higher efficiency and productivity for not only your sales teams, but also to increase all customer service levels
- Commercials – to help manage all aspects of order processing including stock control
- Project Accounting – captures and allocates project costs, overheads and revenues
- Bill of Materials – monitor, cost, and control manufacturing processes
- Manufacturing – planning, order processing, materials and stock management
Sage announces the release of the latest version of Sage 200cloud Standard, Sage 200cloud R3.
This version comes with great new features to increase efficiency and effectiveness for managers and their staff.
In the Financials Module:
- Access forms for Invoice & Credit notes in the Sales Ledger via the Web Browser
- Access forms for Invoice & Credit notes in the Purchase Ledger via the Web Browser
- Updates to Customer & Supplier transaction enquiry forms via the Web Browser
In the Commercials Module:
- Access forms for Stock – view stock buying prices
- Access Stock Take
In additional, extended API fields support newly launched web accessible forms.
For more information on this latest version of Sage 200cloud Standard, contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org 061 480980
Free 30-Day Trial
Why not discover the benefits of Sage 200cloud Standard with our Free 30-Day Trial? To do so:
- Click on the Free Trial Button Below. This will take you to the Sage Free 30-day Trial Page
- If you don’t already have a Sage Customer ID, click the Create An Account Button. It’s free and takes only two minutes to do
- You can then access your own Sage200cloud Standard trial
For more information on Sage 200cloud Standard, contact us:
email@example.com 061 480980