Sage Payroll Description
Increase Payroll Accuracy And Productivity
Sage Payroll is a sophisticated yet easy-to-use payroll system designed to address the needs of medium to large-sized Irish businesses. Harnessing the latest technologies, Sage Payroll is highly customisable, with the flexibility to handle advanced reporting while taking care of all Irish Revenue requirements – including PRSA, Benefit in Kind (BIK), and the latest legislation.
Sage Payroll Benefits
For quick, simple and accurate processing, Sage Payroll helps to ensure your compliance with the latest Irish payroll and reporting legislation, while keeping payroll complexities to a minimum.
Ideal for businesses with 1 - 500+ employees, market-leading Sage Payroll software provides a highly cost-effective solution for any business size. Designed to simplify complex payroll processes and make paying your employees straightforward, even first-time users will be up-and-running in no time.
Features and benefits include:
- Guaranteed compliance with the latest legislation
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- Secure employee pay advice by email
- Pay employees and Revenue electronically
- Calculate and track holiday entitlements
- Payroll Year End processing guides and support
- Powerful reporting suite
- Integration with Accounting products
- Integrated reporting with Excel for further analysis
- Fully integrates with Sage 50, Sage 50cloud, Sage 200, and Sage 200cloud
|32 Bit Product||32 Bit Technology||Allows your payroll to run with Windows XP and future technologies.|
|ROS (Revenue Online Service)||Submission of Revenue returns on the web.||Faster & more efficient way to submit returns. Also compulsory in 2006 for P35s to be returned through their website.|
|Emailing of Payslips*||Electronic distribution of payslips.||Easy, convenient method of distributing payslips for staff off site.|
|Excel Integration||Transfer of data from your payroll to Excel.||Facilitates further analysis and breakdown of information e.g. costs.|
|PDF Integration||Files/reports are easily converted to PDF.||Added security as files/reports in PDF format cannot be altered if circulated to others.|
|Modern New Interface||Sage Payroll utilises a more modern user interface.||Users will find Sage Payroll more appealing and easier to use by the
introduction of a more modern user interface.
|Multi-user Functionality||Allow 2 or more operators to access records within the payroll.||More flexible.|
|Nominal Link*||Creates a journal within the payroll allowing the operator to link directly to Sage Accounting Software||Time-saving feature that cuts down on manual
|Free Additional Modules||Advanced Report Writer, Split Nett Pay, Interim Paypath, Job Costing*, Timesheet Import* etc.||Extra functionality at no extra cost.|
|User Friendly Payment Processing||Sage Payroll has been updated extensively to make it easier for the operator to perform their tasks.||Quicker and more efficient payroll system.|
|Credit Union Payments||Bank of Ireland will transfer a part or full portion of an employee’s salary to their credit union account.||Additional service to the employee with very
little set-up or maintenance.
|BIK Recalculation||If the employee has over/under paid the payroll operator can tell very quickly what the consequences to the employee are.||No manual calculation required.|
|BIK Rollover||Reminder to the operator that the employee is still
due to pay their BIK.
|More intuitive payroll system.|
|Period Archive||Allowing you to view, report & change archived/previous periods.||Easy access to previous periods without the hassle of restoring.|
|Company Consolidation||Link multiple companies for reporting purposes.
Immediate access to change the tables if required at year end.
|No manual calculations required.|
|Editable Tax & PRSI Tables||Immediate access to change the tables if required at year end.||More flexible.|
|Bonus Run||Allow an extra payment to employees without running an extra pay period.||Easier, more efficient and flexible.|
|Calendar – Tax Year||The Financial and Tax Year may be different.||Cleardown totals for the financial year as opposed to the Tax Year.|
|Company & Employee Notepad||Notes can be maintained on company and employee records.||Provides an audit at company or employee level.|
|Employee Profiles||A way of grouping employees with common elements||Changes can be made at one level therefore more efficient when employees need to be maintained.|
|Unlimited Cost Centres, Departments & Location Codes||A way of breaking down payroll information and employees.||Further analysis of data.|
|Standard Hours At Company Level||Set-up of standard hours in one place||Generic change at one level can be achieved.|
|Salary Review Date||Reminder of a salary change for an employee.||More intuitive system|
|Employee Photo||Holds a passport size picture of every employee.||Added security – an additional feature for larger companies.|
|User Definable Payslips||Changes, per company, can be made to the payslips.||Creates a more bespoke payslip.|
|Absence Report||Report when employees have been away from job.||Added traceability and less manual calculations
|Multiple Pensions & PRSAs||More than one pension provider can be maintained.||No restriction to one pension provider.|
Sage Payroll v22.3 from DB Computer Solutions
Do you have the latest version?
We announce the availability of the latest version of Sage Payroll, Sage Payroll v22.3.
What’s new in Sage Payroll v22.3?
PAYE Modernisation – Improvements
- Payroll Submission and Retrieve RPNs – Searching log reports
- Payroll Submission - add Pay Period to the Summary report
- Set Period will warn if the user hasn’t completed the payroll submission
- Period Archive – Set Period warning – update text
- New Pay Date Field
PAYE Modernisation – New features
- Revenue Statement of Account
- Employer Monthly Liability Report
- Remove unused Payments
- Remove unused Deductions
- CWPS (Construction Workers Pension Scheme)
Customer Improvements (these are the improvements asked for by Sage Payroll Users)
- Background Updates
- Allow a negative BIK (gross) to be processed in timesheets
- Remove ROS reports from consolidation payroll
- Export nominal report to pdf and excel
- Validate Payroll Data will display warning if employee start date is a future Tax year
- ASC report – Standard Report Writer
- Windows 7 SP1/Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 end of Microsoft support warning message
Are you using the latest version of Sage Payroll? Get the power of new functions and features.
email@example.com 061 480980
SAGE PAYROLL V21.2 AVAILABLE NOW
Get this Latest Release to Help You Comply with The Revenue’s PAYE Modernisation Programme
Sage Payroll v21.2 is now available. This version helps all DB Computer Solutions Payroll customers to fully prepare for the Revenue’s PAYE Modernisation Programme. This version introduces new fields and sign up processes for Sage Online Services – a requirement for all customers, enabling you to easily make RTR (Real Time Reporting) submissions.
What it includes
- New Fields and Sign Up Processes for Sage Online Services
- Registering your payroll to use the Sage Online Service to ROS
- The ability to specify your employees’ country of residence within their records
If you're upgrading from Sage Micropay v21.0, the first thing you'll notice is that your software now has a new name, Sage Payroll. Sage Payroll v21.2 also includes the following additions and improvements:
- The ability to generate an Employee List to ROS file for PAYE Modernisation, when you are contacted by the Revenue to submit one.
- The Validate Payroll Data feature now checks for data older than six years which should be removed under the GDPR legislation and provides guidance on what to do next
- Fields to record Employment IDs.
- The ability to cater for employees with PAYE exclusion orders.
- Flag status for proprietary and non-proprietary directors.
- PRSI Exemption option so you can exclude employees from PRSI calculations, if required.
- The ability for tax agents to record their Tax Advisor Identification Number (TAIN).
- Flags to indicate if staff is on a shadow payroll.
- Changes to the Re-Instate Leaver utility.
In short, this latest version of Sage Payroll helps you to easily comply with the Revenue’s PAYE Modernisation Programme.
Are you looking for reliable easy-to-use payroll systems?
If you’re not yet a Sage Payroll user, you’ll find this payroll solution not only reliable but quick to learn. With Sage Payroll, your business can quickly and accurately pay all employees across a variety of requirements, maintain longer term histories, and easily comply with Revenue requirements.
DB Computer Solutions can help you upgrade to the latest version. Or if you are not yet a Sage Payroll user, we can install the solution for you.
For more information