|Sage 50cloud Description||Sage 50cloud Benefits|
|Case Studies||Contact Us|
Sage 50cloud Description
Control your business from wherever you are with accounting you can depend on
Sage 50c from DB Computer Solutions is a hybrid-cloud-powered accounting solution that combines the software you know and trust with the agility to work how and when you want.
So whether you’re in the office or on the go, get instant access to revolutionary productivity tools to help control your business.
Incorporating Microsoft Office 354, Sage 50c enables you to communicate better with clients, teams, and your authorized accountant with email, video conferencing, instant messaging and social networking. Co-ordinate better with shared calendars and chats. It’s all backed up with 1Tb of cloud storage per user.
Advanced Sage 50c from DB Computer Solutions delivers the accounting power, and management insight, you’ve come to rely on. As Ireland’s premier Sage Business Partner, DB Computer Solutions can help you deploy Sage 50c to meet your exacting needs.
Sage 50c Benefits
With Sage 50c from DB Computer Solutions your business will get the power, insight, and support you need to excel because it offers so much more:
- Instant collaboration with your accountant. Sage 50c hybrid-cloud power delivers on-the-go seamless collaboration, made simple
- Secure Data Protection. With automatic data backup to the Sage 50c cloud
- Agile Insight. Instant access to Sage 50c accounting data held in a secure cloud
- Forgot customer details? Integrated MS Office 365 delivers remote access to top-level customer details
- Forgot something else and you’re miles from the office? Did you forget a presentation on your way to a customer? Access presentations like PowerPoint instantly
- Want instant invoicing? Remote invoicing speeds cash flow
- Tired of collecting those expense chits? Remote expense capture makes it snap and go
- Need info but don’t want to go into the office? Remote access to deep Business Intelligence means you get what you need at home
- Want life even easier? Easy application integration speeds key workflows
- Multi-company – managing a few companies on the go? Look no further than Sage 50c
Perfect for Most Businesses
2 to 20 users (depending on selected option)
Handle thousands of transactions
Secure cloud access and backup
Track and manage stock
Integrate a wide range of applications including Sage Barcode, Remote Rep, Sage CRM, Sage Payroll, and more to meet many vertical processes and workflows including ERP
Future proofed with regular product upgrades
Used across many vertical sectors / big and smaller organisations: manufacturing, R&D, assembly, services, warehousing, and more
Harnessing the Power of Hybrid-Cloud Computing and Microsoft Office 365
Sage 50c Accounts is integrated with Microsoft Office 365 to give you the power of hybrid-cloud computing. Talk to the DB team about ‘power on the go’ particularly if you desire to:
Manage Documents Electronically– Sage 50c gives you the power of the cloud. Sage 50c software is still installed on your business’s IT infrastructure. But the database – and your critical data – is also stored in fully secured cloud infrastructure for instant access by authorised users.
Ongoing Data Protection– data stored in your secure Sage 50c cloud is automatically backed up to protect your most valuable data asset. With Sage 50c, never again worry about the health of your accounting data or complex data backup routines. Sage 50c does it for you.
Keep Your Accountant Happy– with Sage 50c, your accountant can quickly update and reconcile accounts with no need for manual backups. This increases efficiency and productivity for everyone involved.
Get Better Reporting– talk to us about the wide-ranging, powerful reporting tools available to help you increase competitive advantage, sales, efficiency, and profits.
- Integrate Applicationsfor More Power on the Go.
Add DB Remote Repto improve cash flow by enabling field sales reps to dispense with paper order books. Instead, electronically migrate sales order data to Sage 50c over the cloud, from anywhere at anytime. By expediting receipt of orders your company can process faster, invoice faster, and get paid promptly.
Add Sage Barcodeto help manage, track, and locate multiple product line items within manufacturing, assembly, and warehouse environments.
Add additional BI and reporting tools to give you a complete 360-degree overview of your business.
Instant Access to Customer Details on the Road– using Microsoft Outlook with Sage 50c, users can quickly and easily obtain vital customer data including contact information, and sales and credit histories, at anytime and from anywhere. Armed with Sage 50c, you’ll make every customer meeting count.
Easily manage expense chits– just take a photo of expense receipts and migrate them over the cloud to Sage 50c for safe storage and instant accounting.
Saving Time is Key – save time with Sage 50c. Wherever you go you can access client information and presentations with Sage 50c and integrated Microsoft Office 365. Always be prepared – while increasing efficiency and productivity – with Sage 50c and its powerful hybrid-cloud functionality.
Want to Learn More About the Power of Sage 50c Accounts? Read our Sage 50c Top Tips
SAGE 50C: FEATURES FOR ANY SIZE
DB Computer Solutions has prepared a comprehensive analysis of the differences between Sage 50 and Sage 50c. Want to know more? Click here.
SAGE LAUNCHES SAGE 50CLOUD VERSION 25.1
>PACKED WITH PRODUCTIVE NEW FEATURES<
Sage has announced the availability on 1 April 2019 of Sage 50cloud version 25.1 This most recent update of Ireland’s favourite accounting system incorporates a wide range of new features.
Increasing Productivity is Key with New Features
- VAT Return Attachments –assists with VAT audits and digital submission compliance, users can attach documents to VAT Returns
- Journal Attachments –attach explanatory documentation to journal transactions for increased efficiency and insight
- Bank Reconciliation Tracking –view those transactions that have caused a difference since your last bank reconciliation
- Sage Drive improvements –see which Sage ID you’re using to connect with Sage Drive, and receive advance warning prior to expiration
- VAT Return while others logged in –you can now access your VAT Return while other network users are logged in
- Undo Bank Recs –you can now easily undo previous bank reconciliations in a couple of clicks. Very handy if something has changed since the last reconciliation
- Backup with others Logged In –you don’t have to wait anymore for other users to log out before you create a backup. Delivers significant productivity increases
- Pay Now Button on emails –make it easy for customers to pay you with a Pay Now button applied directly onto your invoice emails
Want more details? See the PDF! https://www.dbcomp.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Sage-50cloud-v25.1-key-features-April-2019.pdf
DB Computer Solutions can help you upgrade to this innovative new version, or if you are not yet a Sage 50c user, install the solution for you. DB Computer Solutions also delivers outstanding, reliable Sage Support and Sage Training for all Sage solutions.
For more information:
For more information on Sage 50c from DB Computer Solutions, and the new Sage 50cloud version 25.1, contact us:
Email: email@example.com Tel: 061 480980
Sage Announces Sage 50cloud v25
Sage has recently announced the availability of the latest version of Sage 50cloud, version 25. This latest update to Sage 50c from DB Computer Solutions incorporates new functionalities demanded by current Sage 50cloud users. As you’ll see, this new version increases efficiency and productivity, while helping to speed payments of outstanding invoices.
WHAT’S NEW IN SAGE 50CLOUD V25?
Reverse a bank reconciliation
In Sage 50cloud Accounts v25, you can now reverse a bank reconciliation that was also originally processed in Sage 50 Accounts v25.
Back up your data while others are still working
In Sage 50cloud Accounts v25, you can now back up your data while other users are still working in the same company.
Just back up your data as you normally would. When you start the backup, Sage 50cloud Accounts briefly pauses other users while taking a quick data snapshot, then uses this to check and backup your data.
Sage Capture Approvals – review transactions
The Sage Capture mobile app is now even better with a new approvals option, giving you control of what’s posted to your accounts. Using Sage Approvals you can review transactions posted using Sage Capture.
Pay now buttons on emails
Speed cash flow by making it easy for customers to pay you by adding a pay now button directly onto your invoice emails.
Bank Feeds improvements
Bank Feeds is now even easier to set up, and it’s simple to edit your Bank Feeds rules.
If you’re a current user of Sage 50 or Sage 50cloud, or if you’re looking for a revolutionary accounting system to help manage your business, contact us now.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 061 480980
Take a look at these to see the power of Sage 50c
The Hybrid-cloud Power of Sage 50c
Property Management Ireland
see how you too can achieve a 50% increase in productivity and efficiency
This property management company required multi-company, multi-user, remote access accounting technologies to manage a diverse portfolio of customers and properties.
DB Computer Solutions: 20+ Years’ Experience and Counting
DB Computer Solutions has over 20 years’ experience with Sage accounting solutions. As Ireland’s most experienced Sage 50cloud business partner, Sage 50cloud from DB Computer Solutions drives new levels of productivity and control to help our customers maximise competitive advantage.
DB Computer Solutions partners with our customers with an additional range of services including Consultancy, Support, and Training to help you get the most from Sage 50c and its integrated Modules, and will tailor this transformational solution to meet exacting requirements.
For more information
If you are an existing Sage 50 user, or if you are thinking of moving to hybrid cloud powered Sage 50c, consider Sage 50c from DB Computer Solutions.
Contact us now
Email: email@example.com Tel: 061 480 980