Stock-takes a nightmare?
Use barscan for Sage for monthly, quarterly or annual stock taking
Other features and benefits include:
- Barcode Label Production- print off new barcodes yourself for new stock lines
- Barcode Management - use the new barcodes to help manage your stock
- PO Goods In-scan stock as it arrives
- Stock In/Out Adjustments -scan stock out as and when necessary
- Pick Sales Orders -easy to create pick lists in the warehouse environment
- Create Invoices/Orders on the fly - no need to go back to sitting in front of a pc to input data
So now you can scan Directly to Sage in order to save time, and manage stock more efficiently
It’s really that simple!
This low-cost solution from Sage business partner DB Computer Solutions is ideal if you are a company which likes to minimise headaches with inventory control.
So whether your business involves:
We can help you upload stock directly to your back office system.
Meaning you don’t have to spend hours manually processing stock takes and dockets!
Turn Sage into a barcode stock control system using DB Barscan for Sage
DB's Barscan for Sage 50 and Sage 200 works with your Sage accounting software to provide you with a barcode inventory system that is easy to set up and use. If you are a small to medium enterprise, then this is an ideal solution for getting your business set-up for automated barcode inventory management.
- Sage 50 – tracks stock via barcodes into your existing Sage system
- Seamless Integration – qualified Sage developer installation & support
- Browser based & Android Application – for mobile operations
- BOM, Batch & Serial Track – for more complex business operations
Turn your Sage 50 accounts software into a fully functioning warehouse management system.
Benefit from accurate, real-time information about your stock levels all within Sage. Integrate and streamline the stock control process to improve your business efficiency and deliver profitability.
- Goods receipt – scan goods in and reduce errors and false returns
- Sales order picking – location ID and correct picking every time
- Stock Take – quick and accurate stock take
- Transfers – for assembly materials and work transfer
- Barcode Printing – print inventory barcodes in-house
Call DB today on 061 480980 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information