Credit Hound for Advanced credit control
Credit Hound is advanced credit control software designed to help you work more proactively and reduce time-consuming admin while helping you to manage disputes, improve cash flow and get paid faster. This state-of-the-art solution is tightly integrated with your Sage 50/50c & Sage 200 / 200cloud accounting system.
Credit Hound can be installed remotely, complying with existing Social Distancing directives.
- Dashboard view – see at a glance who owes you money, how much is owed, promised cash and disputes.
- Payment reminders – sends automated reminders from when payment is almost due and continue right until payment is made.
- Automated rules and actions – customise rules and set up actions to send letters, place accounts on stop, add To-Do items and much more.
- Interactive aged debtor list – sort and filter accounts in real-time, so there’s no need to use Excel spreadsheets or print off lists for manual checking.
- Chase screen – have all the information you need on screen during calls and record notes.
- To-Do list – keep on top of your chasing calls and see who to call, when and why.
- Reporting – analyse your credit control efforts and highlight debtor issues with a comprehensive range of reports.
- Consolidated chasing – allows you to chase and report on accounts at branch or head office level.
- Dispute management – tracks and records disputed invoices so you can see what payments are delayed, why and how it is being handled.
- ERP integration – picks up where your accounting system stops, meaning no re-keying of data or manual admin.
- Quick return on investment – getting paid faster means more available cash for your business.
Designed to pick up where your existing accounting stops, Credit Hound save your staff time re-keying data (which also improves accuracy), and instantly shows how much you’re owed and who you need to chase.
With Credit Hound, say Goodbye to:
- Exceeded payment terms
- Time-consuming manual admin
- Debt caused by delayed payments
- Withheld money due to unresolved disputes
- Inconsistent customer communications
And say Hello to:
- Improved time management and efficiency
- Pro-active credit control
- Reduced write-offs
- Improved cash flow and more cash on hand for your business
- Comprehensive reporting to analyse your credit control efforts and highlight debtor issues
- Quick Return on Investment