Manufacturing for Sage
Manufacturing for Sage Accounting From DB Computer Solutions
DB Computer Solutions offers a range of integrated solutions for companies operating in Manufacturing. These scalable applications enable users of Sage 50c and Sage 200 to enhance vital work processes with tools that increase manufacturing efficiency and productivity.
CIM 50 Manufacturing for Sage 50c
Cim50 is an innovative, integrated, modular system that provides Sage 50c users with all the tools needed for businesses engaged in manufacturing.
Whether users are looking for enhanced Stock Control to go beyond the capabilities of Sage 50cloud Accounts, or for a complete Manufacturing package to control all aspects of a business, Cim50 for Sage 50c is a revolutionary product that gives users greater control and confidence.
Cim50 Modules include:
- Stock Control – easily control stock with a module that mirrors the fields within Sage 50c, delivering single screen control. Trace, track and analyse stock, including supplier and despatch performance
- Bill of Materials – configure your built items including build and reverse build. Audit log allows users to track every change made. Includes ongoing cost history, capturing material, labour and machine overheads
- Work Orders – manage your production by following the build on a shop floor. Amendable documentation, detailed component quantities, raise POs, despatch goods, assign components
- Planning – control stock and despatch on time. Recommends POs and work orders based on current demand. Reads from sales orders, sales forecasts, work orders and make-to-stock items
- Quotations – power quotations module creates quotations for manufactured items, configuring them on-the-fly. Define multiple price breaks, raise sales, purchase and works orders from within quotes. View detailed profit and loss, for full cost, revenue and anticipated profit margin visibility
- Shop Floor Data Capture – process stock transactions from a handheld tablet (or workshop PC), working in harmony with Stock Control, Bill of Materials and Work Orders. Streamline production processes including stock location transfers and quarantine inspections. Control built items
Sicon Manufacturing for Sage 200 Professional
Sicon for Sage 200 Professional (and Sage 200) is an advanced, fully integrated series of modular applications.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200
- Runs within all Sage 200 companies at no extra cost
- Available for all Sage 200 users based on permissions at no extra cost
- Includes the following features:
- Works Order Processing
- Estimating and Capacity Planning
- Materials Planning
- Resource Planning
- Labour Recording
- Integration with Sage 200 / Sage 200 Professional modules:
- Uses the standard Sage 200 BOM to create Works Orders
- Purchase Ledger Invoices can be linked to one or more projects
- Issue stock to projects and/or works order depending on business requirements
- Link Sales and Purchase Orders to Projects to create commitments
- Works Orders can be created and linked to Sales Orders and Projects
- Stock costing methods and traceability are included in all modules
- For Shop Floor data capture, purchase the Sicon WAP Timesheet/T&A Module
- Options for works order component amendments and labour bookings
- Time can be booked directly to works orders or projects via the Sicon WAP Timesheets module to provide additional workflow and authorisation
- WAP Touch screen terminals include robust 15” iiyama touch screens and HP windows embedded thin client terminals to provide a generic user interface
DB Computer Solutions can help to specify critical manufacturing applications to meet our customers’ needs, while also providing Support and Training.
For more information on Cim50 Manufacturing for Sage 50c and Sicon Manufacturing for Sage 200 from DB Computer Solutions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org 061 480980