Manufacturing for Sage
Manufacturing for Sage Accounting From DB Computer Solutions Description
DB Computer Solutions offers a range of integrated solutions for companies operating in Manufacturing. These scalable applications enable users of Sage 50c and Sage 200cloud to enhance vital work processes with tools that increase manufacturing efficiency and productivity.
Manufacturing for Sage 50c
Users of Sage 50c can meet a wide range of work processes with our scalable manufacturing solutions. From enhanced Stock Control capabilities, right through to ERP-like functionalities, our range of Manufacturing solution Modules allow users to quickly broaden the scope of your company’s capabilities.
All of our Manufacturing Solutions for Sage 50c modules are delivered with an easy-to-use / learn Interface.
Our Range of Manufacturing Modules
- Stock Control – enhance your Sage 50c capabilities with this integrated application for full Traceability (serial number and batch movements and detailed cost breakdown and history), comprehensive Stock Take, Despatch/Receipt with the ability to capture packing info, Key Statistics Monitoring including supplier and depatch performance with cost variances, up to 20 Analysis codes.
- Bill of Materials – multi-level bill of materials includes an audit log to track every change made, ongoing costing history, and accurately captures all material, labour and machine overheads / costs. Trial Kitting allows users to raise work orders and purchase orders for several jobs, ensuring efficient manufacturing and purchasing costs. Other functions include Reverse Builds, Audit Log, and Operation Components.
- Work Orders – raise, progress and track your work orders throughout the entire production process on the shop floor. This capability enables users to improve cash flow by providing the information you need to purchase stock only when required, manage human resources more efficiently, reduce costs and delivery times, and better plan your manufacturing resource allocations
- Planning – recommend your business’s work and purchase orders based on current demand with our Planning Module. Ensure existing stock quantities meet sales forecasts, and current sales and orders.
- Quotations – create accurate quotations for manufactured items. Raise sales, purchase and work orders from within the quotation; set up repeat service and miscellaneous items.
- Shop Floor Data Capture – process stock transactions on the shop floor with the convenience of a handheld tablet or workshop PC. With this module, users can efficiently process stock location transfers, generate purchase orders by scanning items that you require in your workshop, and generate Goods Despatch together with a delivery note.
Many of our Manufacturing Modules for Sage 50c incorporate graphical Dashboards, enabling you to keep an eye and your manufacturing processes at-a-glance.
For more information on Manufacturing for Sage 50c from DB Computer Solutions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 061 480980
Manufacturing for Sage 200cloud
Manufacturing for Sage 200cloud (and also Sage 200) have been developed with larger business manufacturing processes and workflows in mind. The solution can be deployed across multiple companies at no extra cost.
The solution can be configured for one-off projects or across high-volume repeat production manufacture. Materials and Resource Planning provides suggested work orders and purchase orders plus a rough-cut capacity plan at labour and machine levels.
Features of our Manufacturing for Sage 200cloud solution include:
- Projects – integrates with Sage200cloud Purchase ledger, SOP, POP, Stock, Time Recording and Works Order processing. Create jobs manually or automate from Sales Order Processing. Link stock to jobs via stock control, create complex job structures if required, track all labor and stock costs, detailed WIP report and a host of other features.
- Works Order Processing – allocate and issue stock, allocate component items, trace item support, use standard component costing for accurate cost roll-up, and many other capabilities.
- Estimating and Capacity Planning – to maximise resource allocation efficiency.
- Materials & Resource Planning, Labour Recording – to emulate your business processes. Accurately plan all resource usage including machine and labour capacity. Create availabilities, view calendars with drag and drop interface to adjust production plans for increased flexibility and control, and many other powerful benefits.
Sage Manufacturing is tightly integrated with Sage 200cloud / Sage 200, enabling access to critical data sets and applications (Purchase Ledger Invoicing, Sales, Sales Orders, and similar)
For more information on Manufacturing for Sage 200cloud from DB Computer Solutions and Manufacturing for Sage 50c from DB Computer Solutions, please contact us: email@example.com 061 480980