Check out our recent Learn at Lunch Webinar on ‘Why Upgrade to Sage 200?’ Hosted by our very own Howard Murphy and with a comprehensive demo and Q&A supported by Sage’s Gordon Lalor
Watch back to see how this powerful, secure, cloud-based application facilitates greater agility, flexibility and efficiency through instant, browser-based access to critical accounting and management data. You will discover how Sage 200 is a logical, cost-effective upgrade path for present users of Sage 50 and similar accounting solutions.
As your business grows you need the reassurance that the technology that’s helped drive your early success can grow with you. Sage 200 is the next step from Sage 50, with enhanced capability to manage your finances, customers and business insight in one solution – and propel your business forward. Sage 200 Standard is a scaled version of Sage 200 Professional offering an affordable option for businesses who’ve outgrown Sage 50’s functionality. You may even find that you are now running more manual processes than you did when you first purchased Sage 50. Amongst other things, with Sage 200 Standard you will have:
- Multiple location for stock
- Multiple currencies
- A three tier nominal
- Linked Sales and Purchase ordering
The latest Sage 200 release includes Web Screens for Stock, Nominal, Sales and Purchase Ledgers which can be accessed by any authorised staff member, on any smart device, without requiring additional licenses.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- MS Office 365 Connectivity drives collaboration by communicating vital reports and data to any smart device, anywhere at any time
- Standard modules (Financials, Business Intelligence and Excel Reporting tools) power accounting, management, compliance and business insight requirements
- Optional modules (Sage CRM, Commercials, Bill of Materials, Manufacturing) enable users to tailor Sage 200cloud Standard to individual business needs
- The 200cloud Standard FREE Trial delivers a 30-day test drive
- SQL database architecture dives deep into financial data, facilitating powerful BI reporting for intelligent decision-making
Want to know more click here.