Sage Support Consultant: required to join the Sage 50/200 Consulting Team at DB Computer Solutions
DB Computer Solutions is one of Ireland’s largest Sage Business Partners, with market-leading Sage 200 enterprise accounts expertise. Due to continuing growth, we now require a further Sage 50/200 Support Consultant to join our team of technical support professionals.
DB Computer Solutions Technical Consultants work closely with clients to roadmap, deploy, and support Sage 50 Sage 200cloud across Ireland. We also provide in-depth training for all Sage 50/200 functionalities, as well as tailor Sage 200c to meet specific client needs.
Additionally, we integrate a wide range of DB Consulting Solutions applications, as well as third party solutions, with Sage 200 to address vertical requirements.
Knowledge of enterprise accounting solutions and third-party applications (Draycir, Sicon, Eureka), as well as a working understanding of business software, MS Excel, Power BI, MS SQL Server, and related business processes would be helpful.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Would you like to join a dynamic, growing team of professional IT support consultants? If so, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent communications skills; self-starters who are highly motivated and the ability to liaise with employees at all organisational levels
- People who are capable of listening intently to understand client requirements, and the ability to quickly execute solutions
- Working knowledge of Sage 50/200 (Financials and Commercials) or similar enterprise accounting software (note: training will be provided for those who may not have this background, but who prove they can learn quickly); working knowledge of cloud technologies
- Installation and configuration of Sage 200
- High level of IT skills, including Microsoft SQL server and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in writing and deploying Sage bespoke reports
- Any experience with Sicon, Eureka & Draycir is a bonus
- Good presentation and writing skills
- Join a great team of CRM, 50 and 200 technical support and implementation consultants.