We would like to invite you to our Learn at Lunch webinar on ‘Why upgrade to Sage 200?’ Join us at 12pm for a 30 minute discussion on the why, what and how of upgrading to Sage 200. Sit back with a coffee, enjoy a quick and lively run through of Sage 200 and an interactive Q&A where you get to ask the questions you want, and once we say farewell – it’s time for lunch!
In our 30-minute Lunchtime Webinar, we focus on Sage 200cloud Standard to demonstrate how this powerful, secure, cloud-based application facilitates greater agility, flexibility and efficiency through instant, browser-based access to critical accounting and management data. Webinar attendees will discover how Sage 200cloud Standard is a logical, cost-effective upgrade path for present users of Sage 50c and similar accounting solutions. In today’s challenging environment, cloud-based applications not only empower greater collaboration among company team members, but also contribute to a greater quality of life.
As your business grows you need the reassurance that the technology that’s helped drive your early success can grow with you. Sage 200 is the next step from Sage 50, with enhanced capability to manage your finances, customers and business insight in one solution – and propel your business forward. Sage 200 Standard is a scaled version of Sage 200 Professional offering an affordable option for businesses who’ve outgrown Sage 50’s functionality. You may even find that you are now running more manual processes than you did when you first purchased Sage 50. Amongst other things, with Sage 200 Standard you will have:
- Multiple location for stock
- Multiple currencies
- A three tier nominal
- Linked Sales and Purchase ordering
The latest Sage 200 release includes Web Screens for Stock, Nominal, Sales and Purchase Ledgers which can be accessed by any authorised staff member, on any smart device, without requiring additional licenses.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- MS Office 365 Connectivity drives collaboration by communicating vital reports and data to any smart device, anywhere at any time
- Standard modules (Financials, Business Intelligence and Excel Reporting tools) power accounting, management, compliance and business insight requirements
- Optional modules (Sage CRM, Commercials, Bill of Materials, Manufacturing) enable users to tailor Sage 200cloud Standard to individual business needs
- The 200cloud Standard FREE Trial delivers a 30-day test drive
- SQL database architecture dives deep into financial data, facilitating powerful BI reporting for intelligent decision-making
* Register using the form below *
The Webinar starts at Noon, 12th May, 2022. We invite you to sit back with a cup of coffee and ease yourself into lunch. If we can answer any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day!